My research focus around the 3 themes.
- Interaction Design and Human-Computer Interaction.
- Collaborative Information Searching and Information Access
- Searching as Learning,
The common intersection of these themes are HCI and Interaction Design. Within each of these areas I have established cooperation with national and international researchers and research teams and Universities.
I am also Head of the “Design and Collaborative Technologies Research Group.
Some of the research areas that my research involve:
- Collaborative Information Seeking and Retrieval
- Human information interaction in digital environments
- Intersection of Interaction Design and Industrial Design
- HCI and User Experience (UX)
- Task-based IS&R and Contextual approaches to information seeking
- Technology Enhanced-Learning and Design for Learning
- User and Usage-oriented methodologies and studies